The Nigeria Regional Agricultural Summit, NIRA, is packaged to be Nigeria Geo-Political Zones Agriculture Development and Investment Summit, such as All Northern States Agriculture Development and Investment Summits, NOSADIS, South South Agriculture Development and Investment Summits, SOSADIS, South West Agriculture Development and Investment Summits, SOWADIS, South East Agriculture Development and Investment Summits, SEADIS. Read More
With food security high on the agenda due to climate uncertainty and economic pressures, both producers and policy makers alike are starting to show greater commitment to adopting sustainable agriculture approaches in Sub-Saharan Africa.
We anticipate welcoming more than 500 local, national, and global agricultural producers, processors, agribusiness leaders, development and mission leaders, educators, policy-makers, and students to the 2016 Global Agriculture Summit. The event aims to create connections and relationships that lead to coordinated, market-based, community-building action toward restoration and reconciliation in a world of hunger and poverty. The Summit will bring together a diverse body of people who share a Christian calling and passion for agriculture.
- Empower the Geo-political zones to collaborate, innovate and develop to help shape the future of agricultural landscape for development and Investment opportunity.
- Interactive networking and knowledge exchange forum at the international level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot current issues that hindering the Agricultural development among Nigeria regions.
- Offer an Opportunity to experience the best alternative Agriculture practices in Nigeria.
- Create the largest Agric Business platform for innovative ideas and approaches to best Agriculture research practices, policy and research that encourage further Agriculture development and Investment opportunities.
- Inspiring setting to introduce latest dimension in the Nigeria Agricultural Sector.
Interactive workshops will provide attendees with a participatory learning environment, filled with best practices and lessons on using agriculture as a way to create flourishing environments around the world. Topics will include: Agriculture Stewardship and Sustainability • Agriculture as an Economic Development Strategy • The Biblical Call to Flourish • Policy and Advocacy in Agriculture • Equipping and Training Practices • Community-Based Food Security • Access to Market Strategies • Cooperatives and Value-Chain Development • Commodity-Focused Networking and Sharing • Agribusiness Financing and Risk-management • Innovations in Agriculture Production, Storage and Distribution